Billabong High International School, Noida is one of the prominent school in Uttar Pradesh and it is affiliated to the CBSE & ICSE, New Delhi. The school has a committed and highly qualified teaching faculty which provide quality education to the students. The school provide sprawling and beautiful campus for conducive learning. It provide lavish infrastructure facilities like Canteen, Computer lab, Science lab and Play area. The school provides with colorful and interesting books that makes learning easy and enjoyable for the students. The school has programmed specialized curriculum, which helps the child to develop critical thinking, and problem-solving. The school provide counseling cell with a psychologist and a counselor.
Billabong High International School, Noida Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
1. Admission open for academic year 2010-2011 Play School - Grade VI.
2. Collect your admission Kit for Rs. 250/-.
3. If you wish to proceed for the admission procedure collect the admission form from the office : Fill out the application form and submit the form to the Admission In charge along with the following :-
a. One certified true copy of child's birth certificate.
b. One certified true copy of each School Reports of the last three years (wherever applicable) for record purpose only. This will not affect admission decision which will be on a first come first serve basis.
c. School leaving certificate if applicable.
Kindly ensure that the application for admission is complete in all respects so as to facilitate the admission process.
4. Admission will be confirmed on receipt of first installment for the months of April-June.
Criteria for Admission:-
1. Age Eligibility:
Age eligibility criteria for admission to Billabong High International School is detailed in the table given below for the academic year 2010-2011 beginning in April 2010:
Age (As On 31st March 2010)
Play School - 2 years 2.5 years
Pre Nursery - 2.6 years -3 years
Nursery - 3+ years -4 years
K. G - 4+ years -5 years
Grade 1 - 5+ years -6 years
Grade II - 6+ years -7 years
Grade III - 7+ years -8 years
Grade IV - 8+ years -9 years
Grade V - 9+ years -10 years
Grade VI - 10+ years -11 years
2. First come first serve basis:- Admission will be open to all strictly on first come first serve basis. If no seats are available, the application will be placed in a waiting list file according to a first come first serve priority.