Gem Public School, Mohali is one of the prestigious school in India and it was started in the year 1983. It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. It is a unique and innovative educational school for the children of today. The school has programmed specialized curriculum, which helps the child to develop critical thinking, and problem-solving. The school has well equipped Science Lab, Maths Lab and Computer Lab, well stocked library equipped with various CDs and DVDs on pronunciation and Phonetics, educational games and course related to audio-visual aids. The school has a committed and highly qualified teaching faculty which provide quality education to the students.
Gem Public School, Mohali Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
1. Registration is done for all classes Nursery-XII in the school office from Dec. to March, from 8.30 am to 1.30 pm..
2. A syllabus for the entrance test is given to the registered students.
3. The entrance test is taken on the specified date.
4. Nursery students are screened to ensure that they are normal healthy children. Nursery admission is based on ‘First come first served’ basis.
5. Admission from L.Kg, U.Kg, Class I-IX and XI is strictly on merit and subject to availability of seats.
6. Admission to X and XII is considered under special circumstances.
* Nursery – 2 years 6 months as in April.
* L.Kg- 3 years 6 months as in April.
Please add one year to each subsequent class.
Admission to XI
Admission is based on marks scored in Class X.
The school offers three courses of study.
Apply on Registration form available from the School Office with the copy of latest marksheet from the Board of Examination from where the student took Class X Examination, along with a copy of Birth Certificate. Admission will be granted on merit and vacancies available.