Gyan Bharati School is located in Delhi and it is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education - CBSE. The school provide a sprawling campus which covers an area of 7.29 acres of land. The school has a sprawling and beautiful campus with lavish infrastructure facilities such as well stocked library, Computer Room with internet facilities, Music Room, fully air-conditioner Classrooms, Activity Center, Learning Center, Reception Area. The school library has a wide collection of general and reference books. The school has programmed specialized curriculum, which helps the child to develop critical thinking, and problem-solving. The school provide counseling cell with a psychologist and a counselor. The school has a well qualified, experienced and dedicated team of staff members. It is a unique and innovative educational school for the children of today.
Gyan Bharati School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Admission Procedure :-
Criteria for Eligibility
1. The parents should belong to economically weaker category as defined by the directorate of education
2. The parents should be residing within a distance of 5 kms. from the school.
3. The parents should be residing in Delhi for at least 3 years i.e. they should have domicile of 3 years in Delhi
The admission will be done on the basis of draw of lots of all the eligible candidates.
* Please attach attested photocopies of the following documents along with the form.
o Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation.
o Proof of residential address [Passport/Lease Deed/Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill/Electoral Card]. Note: School will also verify the residential address through home visits
o Medical fitness certificate of the child from a registered medical practitioner.
o In case of sibling applicants: Admission No. and fee bill issued by the school.
o In case of Alumni (father/mother/both): Admission No., Year of Admission/Passing, Roll No. of CBSE Class XII Board Exams.
o In case of applicants with special needs: Certificate of disability.
o In case of single parent: Proof of marital status.
o In case of single child: Self attested Affidavit.
o For proof of Parents Qualification: Highest Educational Degrees.
o For proof of Service/ Transfer case : Identity Card / certificate issued from the concerned Departmental Head.(It should be on the company's letter head)
o For Economically Weaker Section:
* Certificate of income of both the parents (in original) duly certified by a magistrate
* Certificate of 3 years domicile of Delhi
* Proof of residing within a distance of 5 kms from the school.
Final Admission is subject to the verification of all the documents in original.