Sai International School is one of the prestigious school in Bhubaneshwar, Orissa and it is affiliated to CBSE, New delhi for Secondary and Senior Secondary, University of Cambridge International Examinations, UK and International Baccalaureate (IB), Geneva. The school has a well qualified, experienced and dedicated team of staff members. The school has a sprawling and beautiful campus with lavish infrastructure facilities such as well stocked library, Computer Room with internet facilities, Music Room, fully air-conditioner Classrooms, Activity Center, Learning Center, Reception Area. The school provides with colorful and interesting books that makes learning easy and enjoyable for the students. The school has programmed specialized curriculum, which helps the child to develop critical thinking, and problem-solving. The school provide counseling cell with a psychologist and a counselor.
Sai International School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Admission is open from Creche to IX for the session 2011-12. Names can be registered in the school office.
Admission Procedure :-
* Download Application form from school website
* Submit the completed Admission form along with the required documents and fees at the school reception.
* Let the child attend the placement test, if desired by the school. Test schedule will be communicated to you.
* Consult the school office or school website for the result and other admission formalities.
* Complete the formalities along with the Transport application form, if the child will use bus facility.
* Please collect dresses, books, time table and other schedules form the office as per schedule given along with the admission result.
* School will arrange orientation programme for children.
* Please send the child to school on the date agreed upon.
You will find details about Sai International School admission 2013-14, its fees structure, address and review.
Affiliated Board :
Affiliation No :